Scott, in honor of our anniversary this weekend, I compiled a list of 11 things I love about you.
1. You’re a dreamer.
2. Your not afraid to go for the crazy (take 4 kids on a 22 hour car ride to see a 2 minute rocket launch… sure thing…stop by Times Square for hot dogs on the way to CT for a wedding with 2 toddlers and a very pregnant wife, “I’m in!”) and thus, you’re a great memory maker.
3. I’ve never had to iron anything in our 11 years of marriage.
4. You put your family first… always…
5. When I announce “breakfast for dinner” you react with the same enthusiasm as if I am serving you filet mignon.
6. You can fix pretty much any computer or technical problem.
7. Your logical (and thus, a little of your logic has rubbed off on me over the past 11 years).
8. You make up silly songs and sing them with reckless abandon to the kids and I.
9. You always see the best in everyone and give everyone the benefit of the doubt.
10. You have a great laugh, and nothing brings it out better than an old episode of AFV.
11. You asked me to be your wife. And 11 years, 4 kids, and a loud and messy minivan which serves as a taxi cab, later, you still make me feel like a million bucks! (how do you do that?)