Here’s just a few of my favorite posts.
- This one illustrates why I call my blog, life at the circus….
- Only in the anonymity of cyberspace would I post a picture like this….
- This one brought tears to my eyes as I wrote it and each time I read it… In the mood for a trip to Hallmark?
- Using my kids sadness as blogging fodder…. what kind of mother am I?
- Thought our trip to the pediatrician’s was bad, our trip to the vet was literally a traveling circus act.
- This goes down as one of the most humiliating experiences I’ve had since becoming a mom .
- Looks like I need to teach someone a little RESPECT, check out my daughter’s pet name for her grandma
- Sometimes I forget that I actually know some of my blog readers, and I post pictures of my house in conditions I’d never let company see
- Want to know way more about me than you ever thought possible? Check out my 100th post.
- I know they say kids mirror their parents, but I promise my husband and I don’t dance like this!
- When I am deaf, you’ll know why after you watch this
- Supermom, I am not… clueless… just a little
- I try, really hard, but I definitely don’t have a green thumb